THE 38th ANNUAL WOMEN’S 5K RUN & 1 Mile Walk
Maui’s ONLY ALL WOMEN’S EVENT
Stay Tuned for 2018 Registration Details
Race proceeds go to The Maui Farm, a community-based nonprofit organization providing farm-based, family-centered programs that teach essential life skills for self-sufficient living. Watch a video about the Maui Farm here.
RACE LOCATION: Keopuolani Park (Use either entrance, next to Maui Arts & Cultural Center on Wahinepio Ave or next to YMCA on Kanaloa Ave)
COST UNTIL MAY 5:
- $25 - 5K RUNNERS ($20 for VIRR Members)
- $20 - 1 MILE WALKERS ($15 for VIRR Members)
- $30 - MOTHER-DAUGHTER (Mother and daughter must start and finish the race together)
- $15 - AGES 15 & UNDER
- $15 - AGES 60 & OVER
COST ON DAY OF RACE:
- $30 - 5K/WALK
- $35 - MOTHER - DAUGHTER (Mother and daughter must start and finish the race together)
Food, refreshments, and giveaways at the award ceremony immediately following the race!
Lots of Giveaways include gift certificates from some of our sponsors.
- AGE GROUPS EVERY 5 YEARS: 10-70
- MOTHER- DAUGHTER: TOP 3
Sponsored by Valley Isle Road Runners and....
Thanks to Matt Holton & Cristina Pineda for the drone video.